Meinl Make Your Own Cajon Kit
Drum Central Thoughts and comment…
Make your own Cajon? Why not? are you a drummer who likes to bang other things? Got a shed? man/woman cave? Then get out to it and build your very own Cajon, personalise it .. band name?… your name? or make a huge bird box out of it!! It’s yours to do what you’d like.
Joking aside, Meinl quality through and through made with Baltic Birch. You will need some tools to complete the drum but most shed owners may have it kicking about from other (unfinished) projects.
- Resonating Body: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Frontplate: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Dimensions – Width 11 3/4″ HeightT18″ Depth 11 3/4″
- Colour- Natural
- Delivery & Returns
MAKE YOUR OWN CAJON 11 3/4″ W X 18″ H X 11 3/4″ D
One of the most popular percussion instruments today is the Cajon and now with the new MEINL Cajon Kit you can build your own.
The kit comes with all the parts and a list of the materials and tools you need. The instructions will guide you through this fun project and at the end you will be able to customise the finish of the instrument by adding oil, a lacquer, wax, or paint it with an entirely unique design.
- 1 x assembly instructions
- 2 x side panels
- 1 x base panel
- 1 x top panel
- 1 x rear panel
- 1 x playing surface (with MEINL logo)
- 2 x side battens
- 1 x base & 1 x top batten
- 1 x securing batten for the snare
- 1 x snare
- 4 x rubber feet
- 15 x screws 3 x 20 mm (for playing surface)
- 4 x screws 4 x 15 mm (for rubber feet)
- 2 x screws 3 x 12 mm (for snare)
Estimated delivery by 17/12/2019SKU: MYO_CAJ
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie