Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive DUO Shell Pack – Satin Blue Vertical Stripe
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Power. Flexibility. Visibility. With TAMA Hyper-Drive kits, your audience will hear your every note and see your every move. Hyper-Drive’s unique combination of modern and traditional drum sizes offers sonic power with clarity, unparalleled set-up flexibility, and complete performance visibility.
- 100% Maple Shells
- Tom Tom, Floor Tom & Snare Drum : 4ply Maple + 2 outer ply Lacebark Pine, 5mm
Bass Drum : 6ply Maple + 2 outer ply Lacebark Pime, 7mm
- Lacquer and Unicolor Wrap Finishes
Tom Tom, Floor Tom & Snare Drum : 6ply, 5mm
Bass Drum : 8ply, 7mm
- Our highest priority in producing the Superstar series of drums was sound. The full, powerful character and rich resonance of the Superstar drums were achieved by utilizing carefully selected maple shells and focusing intently on shell molding and the bearing edge shape.
Sound Bridge High-Tension Lugs
- The Sound Bridge high-tension, low-mass lug was specifically designed for Superstar. Sound Bridge’s unique structure looks much like a traditional high-tension lug, but the body of the lug “floats” over the shell to minimize shell contact so the drum can resonate to its fullest. However, Sound Bridge still offers all the benefits of the traditional high-tension lug: it offsets the tension of the batter side and bottom side heads, reduces the stress on the shell, and provides greater protection to the drum shell during transport.
- Black Nickel Shell Hardware
- In Superstar Hyper-Drive, all shell hardware is finished in Black Nickel Plated. The beautiful looking produces a higher-grade sense of quality.
Star-Cast Mounting System
- All Superstar rack toms are fitted with a Star-Cast Mounting System similar to Starclassic drums. This unique system offers total tom isolation and unhindered shell resonance without the adverse effect on tuning or complicated head changes found in less advanced suspension designs.
- Hyper-Drive is the new standard depth size on tom toms. Its short depth creates enhanced attack, punchy sound, and quick response. And more it allows you to set up the rack toms in lower position. So, you can post the tom toms more freely.
- These claw hooks stabilize the wood hoops on bass drums and feature built-in rubber lining which helps protect the wood and maintain tuning even during long performances. Also, the new rubber spacers help protect the die-cast zinc claw hooks and tension bolts from damage when the bass drum is placed on the ground.
Quick-set Tilter (US. PAT.NO.7385127)
- Superstar hardware kit features upgraded cymbal stands.The toothless “Quick-set” cymbal tilter lets you adjust the angle freely and hold it in position by the friction of six metal disc plates instead of gears. You’re completely free to adjust it to any angle you desire. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than the conventional gear tilter.
Die-Cast Hoops (Black Nickel Plated)
- No other drum embodies pro features at an affordable price like Superstar.
In a first for this price range, Superstar is equipped with the same zinc die-cast hoops featured on Starclassic drums. Die-cast hoops not only make tuning easier and more consistent, they also provide crisp attack, clear and resonant highs, and much more powerful rim shots.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated Delivery Date 05/12/2023SKU: ML52HZBN2-SBV
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie