Ahead Armor 12” x 8″ Standard Tom Case
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Ahead Armor Cases begin with their unique shape. Featuring Revolution’s patented TruForm™ design, the shape of each case corresponds to the “true” shape of the drum plus its mounting hardware. The universal teardrop design allows for a much snugger drum fit. It also allows dealers to reduce their inventory by eliminating the need to double-stock separate bags for tom-toms with and without suspension mounts and bass drums with and without tom mounts.
Secondly, the patented DynaZip™ zipping system makes it easier to take the drums in and out of the cases by combining an ingenious cutaway design with a zipper that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the cutout.
Finally, the Armor Cases incorporate AHEAD’s exclusive DX-Core™. The drum-hugging DX-Core™ provides the security of two layers of high-impact foam padding plus the softness of premium-grade Sherpa Fleece lining. This significantly increases both the shock-absorption of the bags and the protection of the drums. The plush interior is complemented by the strength and durability of a virtually indestructible, weather-resistant, water-proof, double-stitched, 600-denier, polyester fabric exterior. Ahead Armor Cases are available in an extensive variety of sizes
600 Denier Polyester Exterior. As tough as they come.
• Weather-Resistant to survive even the worst of the British weather
• Reinforced Handles that won’t give up on you
• DX-CORE™ Padding: 3 layers of high-impact laminated foam padding and a soft interior lining of premium Sherpa Fleece. Tough on the outside and soft on the inside, exactly how you would want a drum case.
• Patented TRUFORM™: Designed to fit the “True Shape” of the drum plus its mounting hardware because no two drums are exactly the same shape and every drum deserves a home.
• Patented DYNAZIP™: Cutaway Design that spans around the whole case and also down both sides of the Truform cutout for easy opening and closing.
• Heavy duty reinforced “Corner Bumpers” are designed to protect your drum from accidental impact.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 20/05/2021SKU: AR5012
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie