Ahead Armor Drum Throne/Student Snare Case
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re spending money on your drums then the investment in good quality, reliable cases is highly recommended to drummers at any level. Extend the life of your drums with Ahead Armor cases, and feel confident traveling with your kit. Drum thrones are often neglected when it comes to cases but if you have a pricey one you’re going to want to care for it and make it last.
This case is either for a drum throne cushion or a snare drum with a 14″ diameter. Browse a full range of sizes here.
• 600 Denier Polyester Exterior. As tough as they come.
• Weather-Resistant to survive even the worst of the British weather
• Reinforced Handles that won’t give up on you
• DX-CORE™ Padding: 3 layers of high-impact laminated foam padding and a soft interior lining of premium Sherpa Fleece. Tough on the outside and soft on the inside, exactly how you would want a drum case.
• Patented DYNAZIP™: Cutaway Design that spans around the whole case and also down both sides of the Truform cutout for easy opening and closing.
• Back pack strap.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 23/04/2021SKU: AA9026
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie