DW 9000 Series – 9300 Snare Stand
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
DW Kick Drum Pedals and hardware are world renowned for being among the very best for every drummer. From the entry level 2000 series range through to the professional 9000 series and MFG ranges, quality, style and efficiency are always at the forefront.
The 9000 Series is DW’s flagship range of industry standard setting kick pedals and hardware. You would be hard pushed to find better quality snare stands, hi hat stands, kick pedals or cymbal stands anywhere. The designers at DW have thought about just about everything. There’s a reason this range is played by so many of the worlds top players.
The 9300 Series Snare Stands are the only stands designed with double pedal set-ups in mind. The offset basket allows optimal snare positioning while remaining balanced.
[16″ min / 25″ max height]
[1″ upper tube] [1 1/4″ base tube]
Also Available in Gold
Browse our full range of snare drum stands here.
- The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock™.
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Lock sare included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie