Pearl P-2050C Eliminator Redline Single Pedal
Shop for the Pearl P-2050C Eliminator Redline Single Pedal with confidence at Drum Central, the home of drummers since 1999. Express 7 days a week delivery is available in most parts of the U.K. With a 30 day money back guarantee and 2 year warranty you know you are in safe hands..
Every one of our friendly staff are expert drummers themselves and are ready to advise you in any way possible, be it guiding a complete novice to the ideal choice or bouncing around new ideas with an experienced drummer. If you aren’t sure the Pearl P-2050C Eliminator Redline Single Pedal is the one for you, feel free to give us an email or call.
- Discounts and Deals
- In The Box
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
The Pearl P-2050C Eliminator Redline Single Pedal produces a dynamic response that allows the drummer unprecedented control and power. The pedal features an interchangeable cam system, allowing players to alternate between three beat styles.
The quad beater has been redesigned to give the P-2050C more speed and better control.
For musicians wanting to achieve maximum potential from their kick drum, the Pearl Redline pedals are an ideal choice.
The following discounts and deals are available on this product. You can use as many of these deals at one time as you like. Simply add this product to your basket first to see the discounted prices!
We like to say thank you when a customer places a big order with us and what better way than with a discount on the one thing we’re always going to need more of? We have a massive range of drum sticks for you to choose from. Buying as a gift? You can’t really go wrong with the Vic Firth 5A
- Interchangeable Cam System, choose a cam and Redline your performance-Pearl’s exclusive cam system provides a choice of 6 different colour-coded cams (4 included and 2 more optional) allowing you to quickly change the power and feel of the pedal to suit your individual playing needs.
- New Lightweight receiver cam-An all new receiver cam is 20% lighter for a super lightweight action and superior acceleration.
- Chain Drive-Sprocket-less double chain drive provides silent, super smooth action with powerful and precise feel.
- Natural feel drive system
- Redline Pedalboard with Independent Traction Grips -Features Pearl’s exclusive reversible Traction Plate insert, allowing individual traction grip configuration to suit your exact playing requirements.
- NiNja Bearings -Developed by skateboarding engineers for the ultimate in fast, quiet performance, NiNja axle bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredible performance.
- The Control Core QuadBeater- Its reduced profile shapes kick tone with four beater surfaces (two hard plastic, two felt) with the added feel and power of the Control Core elastomer centre to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
- Powershifter-By moving the footboard forward or back, this revolutionary function instantly changes drive angle leverage, instantly creating a light, regular or strong feel.
- Zero Play Hinge -Our proprietary stainless steel hinge provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed and prevents play between the footboard and heel.
- Roller Hoop Clamp with side mount adjustment-Quickly adapts to a wide range of hoop thicknesses for the smoothest, most secure grip possible. Easy side access to the hoop clamp makes set up and tear down a breeze.
- Click-Lock spring adjustment with new rotor tension cradle-Locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. The counter spring adjustment’s rolling cradle allows the spring to pivot with each stroke for less resistance.
- Uni-Lock Beater Angle Cam-Grips the Axle a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Floating Spring Pendulum is perfectly centred on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
1x Pearl P-2050C Eliminator Redline Single Pedal
- Adjustable cam system
- Adjustable foot board
- Well balanced
- Light, responsive feel
- Quad beater for multiple sound options
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 29/10/2020SKU: P-2050C
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie