Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Pedal
Get a great deal with free shipping on the Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Pedal at Drum Central.
- Delivery & Returns
The Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline double pedal produces a dynamic response that allows the drummer unprecedented control and power. The pedal features an interchangeable cam system, allowing players to alternate between three beat styles.
The quad beater has been redesigned to give the P-2052C more speed and better control.
For musicians wanting to achieve maximum potential from their kick drum, the Pearl Redline pedals are an ideal choice.
- Interchangeable Cam System, choose a cam and Redline your performance-Pearl’s exclusive cam system provides a choice of 6 different colour-coded cams (4 included and 2 more optional) allowing you to quickly change the power and feel of the pedal to suit your individual playing needs.
- New Lightweight receiver cam-An all new receiver cam is 20% lighter for a super lightweight action and superior acceleration.
- Chain Drive-Sprocket-less double chain drive provides silent, super smooth action with powerful and precise feel.
- Belt Drive-Provides a very comfortable, natural feel similar to a direct-drive system.
- Redline Pedalboard with Independent Traction Grips -Features Pearl’s exclusive reversible Traction Plate insert, allowing individual traction grip configuration to suit your exact playing requirements.
- NiNja Bearings -Developed by skateboarding engineers for the ultimate in fast, quiet performance, NiNja axle bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredible performance.
- The Control Core QuadBeater- Its reduced profile shapes kick tone with four beater surfaces (two hard plastic, two felt) with the added feel and power of the Control Core elastomer centre to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
- Powershifter-By moving the footboard forward or back, this revolutionary function instantly changes drive angle leverage, instantly creating a light, regular or strong feel.
- Zero Play Hinge -Our proprietary stainless steel hinge provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed and prevents play between the footboard and heel.
- Roller Hoop Clamp with side mount adjustment-Quickly adapts to a wide range of hoop thicknesses for the smoothest, most secure grip possible. Easy side access to the hoop clamp makes set up and tear down a breeze.
- Click-Lock spring adjustment with new rotor tension cradle-Locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. The counter spring adjustment’s rolling cradle allows the spring to pivot with each stroke for less resistance.
- Uni-Lock Beater Angle Cam-Grips the Axle a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Floating Spring Pendulum is perfectly centred on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
All Pearl products come with one years manufacturers warranty as standard. At Drum Central we provide all your back up and support so in the unlikely occasion that you need to use your warranty all you have to do is contact our store and we will take care of the rest.
Estimated delivery by 19/11/2019SKU: P-2052C
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie