DW 6700 Boom Cymbal Stand
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Ideal for drummers who own a vintage kit or who want to recapture the style and feel of yesteryear. DW 6000 Series Hardware is flat based which is reminiscent of hardware styles from the 50’s and 60’s. The flat base design allows DW to use thinner metal work without losing any stability which means that these stands can stand up to the beating of a rock drummer.
Cut down the weight in your hardware case! Go with vintage-looking 6000 cymbal stands. Included are toothless Tilters with Techlock and Adjustable Cymbal Seats.
[1/2″ upper tube] [5/8″ middle tube] [3/4″ base tube] [6700: 1/2″ boom arm]
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed. (U.S. Patent No. 4889028)
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand… not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock®secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs.
- On all DW 9000 hardware, it’s a safe-guard against slippage.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 18/01/2022SKU: 802600
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie