DW 9000 Series – 9700 Boom Cymbal Stand
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
DW Kick Drum Pedals and hardware are world renowned for being among the very best for every drummer. From the entry level 2000 series range through to the professional 9000 series and MFG ranges, quality, style and efficiency are always at the forefront.
The 9000 Series is DW’s flagship range of industry standard setting kick pedals and hardware. You would be hard pushed to find better quality snare stands, hi hat stands, kick pedals or cymbal stands anywhere. The designers at DW have thought about just about everything. There’s a reason this range is played by so many of the worlds top players.
Whether you chose the versatile 9700 straight/boom cymbal stand, beefy 9710 straight stand or new 9701 low model, you’ll be playing a cymbal stand that’s used by more top professionals than any other. Drummer-friendly features like toothless tilter with Techlock, adjustable cymbal seat, integrated memory locks and heavy-gauge tubing make these stands road worthy and reliable beyond compare.
[9700 wt. 12.3 lbs / 9710 wt. 10.4 lbs] [9700 & 9710: 3/4″ upper tube, 1″ middle tube, 1 1/4″ base tube]
[9701: 1″ upper tube, 1 1/4″ base tube] [9701 & 9700: 1/2″ boom arm]
[maximum cymbal seat height for 9710 65″ / for 9700 88″]
Also Available in Gold
Browse our full range of cymbal stands here.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed. (U.S. Patent No. 4889028)
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand… not on the floor, where they always seem to disappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.The TechLock®secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs.
- On all DW 9000 hardware, it’s a safe-guard against slippage.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 21/09/2021SKU: 802608
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie