DW 6000 Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
These pedals are based on the original DW5000 radius rod design. It perfectly compliments the retro-styled complete line of 6000 hardware.
Sturdy and easy to position, the 6500 features a unique direct-pull rod linkage for smooth effortless action.
Ideal for drummers who own a vintage kit or who want to recapture the style and feel of yesteryear. DW 6000 Series Hardware is flat based which is reminiscent of hardware styles from the 50’s and 60’s. The flat base design allows DW to use thinner metal work without losing any stability which means that these stands can stand up to the beating of a rock drummer.
[5/8″ upper tube] [3/4″ base tube]
[wt. 6.7 lbs.] [max playing height: 35″] [min playing height: 28″]
*playing height varies depending on cymbals.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Offset Direct Pull Actionprovides direct pedal-to-hat response.
- Easily-adjustable knurled metal Spring Tension AdjusterDW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed “sloshyness” and lock it so it doesn’t come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21″ and 15″), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 19/05/2021SKU: 802540
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie