DW 7700 Boom Cymbal Stand
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
DW Hardware and Kick Pedals are world renowned for being among the very best for every drummer. From the entry level 2000 series range through to the professional 9000 series and MFG ranges, quality, style and efficiency are always at the forefront.
This range of single braced light weight stands is an excellent option for drummers who would like the high end features of DW hardware but would prefer to avoid the sometimes back breaking weight of a hardware bag full of chunky, heavy stands. By using single braced legs and thinner gauge tubing on the 7000 range, DW have been able to create a whole range of hardware that offers a great middle ground.
Who said lightweight hardware had to be cheap and nasty? Who said pro quality features had to come with back breaking weight? DW7000 offers the best of both worlds.
These lightweight cymbals stands are great for Jazz players or Vintage enthusiasts. Made with scaled-down tubing and single-braced legs, they pack up tightly and keep trap case weights manageable. Adjustable Cymbal Seats and Toothless Tilters with Techlock come standard.
[5/8″ upper tube] [3/4″ middle tube] [1″ base tube] [7700: 1/2″ boom arm]
Browse our full range of cymbal stands here.
- Single-braced Tripod Legs for lightweight design.
- Plastic Tube Insulatorsinside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locksare included at tube joints and cymbal arm assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise settings every time.
- Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment plus fast, easy, and secure positioning.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed. (U.S. Patent No. 4889028)
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand… not on the floor, where they always seem to disappear!
- The TechLock®secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs.
- It’s a safe-guard against slippage.
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
Estimated delivery by 17/05/2021SKU: 802601
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie