Discontinued DW 3000 Series – 3500T Hi Hat Stand – 2 legs
- Delivery & Returns
- Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Despite being the cheapest range of DW hardware DW 3000 Series is without a doubt sturdy enough for working drummers and features many high end features. Described by DW as their standard medium weight hardware it features double braced legs with high quality tube joints and integrated memory locks across the range of hi hat stands, snare stands, thrones and cymbal stands.
3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. 3-leg model with folding radius rod. 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous.
This is 2 leg model of DW 3000 series Hi hat stands. Click here for the 3 legged version.
[3/4″ upper tube] [1″ base tube]
Browse the full range of DW 3000 Hardware here.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706)
- Hinged Memory Locksare included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed “sloshyness” and lock it so it doesn’t come loose.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand..
At Drum Central we want you to be able to shop with confidence and are happy to offer a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all of our new products. (All products sold are considered new unless clearly stated. This includes ex display models.)
If within 30 days of receiving your purchase you decide it is not right for you providing it is returned in “as new” condition within its unopened original packing we will refund or exchange your item as desired. In cases where packaging has been opened we may be unable to offer a refund but in some cases will offer a refund that reflects the reduced resale value of the item.
We do our best to make sure every aspect of your Drum Central order goes smoothly but in the event that an item arrives either damaged or incorrect then notify us within 14 days and we will arrange a free collection so as to get the item swapped or replaced.
If your purchase develops a fault within the 2 year warranty period you can return it to us and we will repair or replace it. A fault is defined as a defect that you would not normally expect to occur through normal wear and tear and that has not been caused by improper use.
What Our Customers Think
The DC guys really know their stuff. Best drum store in Scotland. Will be back!
Donavan HepburnDrummer - Take That, ELO
Thanks again drum central! Always great service and quick delivery.
Mark RichardsonDrummer - Skunk Anansie