British Drum Co. The Imp
Get the best deal on British Drum Co. The Imp at Drum Central. Free delivery to anywhere in the U.K. Quite simply the best travel kit out there. We offer great value and fast delivery.
The IMP is small, portable but is mighty beyond compare. Every other small kit wants this to be it’s best pal.
- 16 x 10″ bass drum , 13 x 10″ floor tom, 10 x 6″ rack tom
- Shell:The IMP shell is a combination of maple, tulip and birch, arranged to optimise volume and projection.
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 30-degree
- Hoops: Triple flange, 2.3 mm, 10 ply
- Lugs: Diamond chrome-plated full length Palladium lugs and claws
- Heads: Remo
- Features: Nyloc lug insert to prevent de-tuning and Finish-Matching reinforcement rings
Cold Press Moulding
“Cold Press Moulding” is key to the British Drum Co’s signature sound. Using years of experience in wood working and drum shell manufacture British Drum Company believe the secret to their sound and the key to a stable drum shell is the absence of heat when pressing and moulding the shells. Timber and shells are allowed to naturally acclimatise to the surrounding environment before and after being moulded. Regarded as the finest shells reviewed by Geoff Nichols of Rhythm Magazine.
British Drum Co. The Imp 3-Piece Shell Pack – Kensington Knight£1,554.00
It may look small, but The Imp packs a punch way above its weight. This professional kit is no lightweight, offering a level of power and projection to rival the volume of a much larger kit. Beauti...Estimated delivery by 19/08/2021