Carlsbro 400 Series Electric Drum Kits
Best price on Carlsbro 400 Series Electric Drum Kits with free delivery and a years warranty with full support from the friendly Drum Central staff.
The Carlsbro CSD400 8-Piece Electronic mesh head Kit comprises of the Commander 400 sound module, five mesh drum pads (1 x 8" Bass pad with kick pedal, 1 x 10" dual zone snare and 3 x 8" dual zone toms), three cymbals (1 x 10" single zone Hi-hat_2x 10" Single-zone crash and ride cymbals with choke) features 12 user defined drum kits, 29 preset drum kits, 358 quality percussion voices 20 demo songs 3 band EQ, 2 reverb settings. The cheapest full mesh head kit you can buy. Mesh heads are preferred by many drummers as they cut down on stick noise and can give a more realistic feel due to their adjustable tension.
This is a great kit for beginners and intermediate players.
A natural choice to add to the increasing range of popular Carlsbro CSD kits. Perfect for Live performance or studio recording sessions. Exceptional value, all pads can be adjusted with drum key to suit the players preferred acoustic head tension. EDA30, 30 Watt, and EDA50, 50 Watt, drum amplifiers are available for this kit and all the Carlsbro CSD range.
- 1 x Commander 400 Sound Module
- 1 x 8″ Mesh Bass drum pad pad with bass kick pedal
- 1 x 10″ Mesh Dual-zone Snare pad and rim shot
- 3 x 8″ Mesh Dual-zone Tom pads
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone Hi-hat cymbal pad
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone crash cymbal pad with choke
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone ride cymbal pad with choke
- 1 x Hi-hat controller pedal
- 1 x Sturdy 4-legged drum rack
- Mounting hardware
- Drumsticks and Drumstick clip holder included
400 Sound Module
358 high quality percussion voices
29 preset drum kits
12 user defined drum kits
20 demo songs
Aux in jack, Line output, Headphone output
USB interface (USB to device), MIDI IN/OUT
Recording and playback facility
Adjustable sensitivity and crosstalk
3 band EQ, 2 reverb settings
Hi-hat ctrl support splash
Supports double bass pedal